Start Date: May. 11, 2013 End Date: May. 11, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM
May 11th (Saturday) 10 AM to 2 PM
Jasper County Sheriffs Office (Atlas Facility, 2907 CR 180, Carthage)
The Jasper County Sheriff’s Office invites citizens, families, and community members to learn more about and see firsthand the public safety services in Jasper County by attending the Sheriff’s Open House.
The Sheriff’s Open House features interactive and educational exhibits for the whole family highlighting many of the important services and equipment that the Sheriff's Office provides for the safety of the Citizens of Jasper County, including:
• Vehicle Display (to include patrol vehicles, Communications Truck, etc.)
• Special Weapons and Tactics Team (SWAT) equipment and demonstrations
• Booths for Citizen Academy Recruitment and Volunteer Program opportunities
• Animal Control Officer Display
• Mock interactive Crime Scene (Detectives equipment displays)
• Other emergency services that may be in attendance
• Refreshments and much more
• K9 Competition Finals to be held during the event
• And much more!!!!
The Sheriff’s Open House focuses on honoring our local first responders that keep us safe, promoting volunteer programs that help us prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters, and continue promoting the message that preparedness is a shared responsibility.
This event is open to the public and is FREE to attend.
For more information, please contact:
Cpl. Matt Smith 417-358-8177 or
Sgt. Thomas Crossley 417-358-8177