St. Luke's Nursing Center is a fully licensed provider of long term care and residential care. Our 186 bed facility includes:
* Skilled care unit with private and semi-private rooms
* Assited living unit with private apartments
* Special care unit for Alzheimer/dementia patients
* Skilled therapy and rehab services
* Private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid payment options
* St. Luke's is committed to serving our residents with the highest level of care and individual attention found anywhere. Our goal is to promote and maintain a better quality of life by meeting the complete needs of our residents. Our promise is to treat each person with the respect and dignity they deserve.
At St. Luke's you'll find a friendly, professional staff with the diversity of specialized skills necessary to meet the needs of all our residents.
Established in 1972 as a mission of the Episcopal Church, St. Luke's Nursing Center and St. Luke's Care Center is a premier licensed nursing and assisted living facility. The 96 bed skilled facility offers Medicare certified physical, occupational and speech therapy for those who qualify. Medicaid is also accepted. The assisted living apartments offer a homelike atmosphere with licensed personnel providing assistance when needed and 24 hour peace of mind.
IT IS THE MISSION OF ST. LUKE'S NURSING CENTER AND ST. LUKE'S CARE CENTER TO OPERATE A NOT FOR PROFIT CORPORATION PROVIDING A SAFE, COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT TO THOSE WHO REQUIRE CONVALESCENT OR CUSTODIAL CARE.